Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring has sprung!






So this weekend, the UK finally experienced the first signs of Spring! Daffodils are blooming, the sun's shining, and the birds are chirping. It's as if everything is finally waking up! And so am i! I immediately feel so much more motivated, inspired and positive. So this weekend my boyfriend and i decided to make the most of the weather, and drove to a place called Saltford, which isn't far from where we live. It's a really quaint village with a backdrop of rolling hills and a running river, which we usually go kayaking in. We had a meal, then soaked up the sunshine. I filmed a very simple outfit of the day, to which the winds really picked up and to say i look windswept would be an understatement haha. 
Link to my youtube video -LINK
Later on in the evening i of course played with my guinea pigs, so you can enjoy the beaut of a picture above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment