Monday 24 February 2014

Outfit of the day - Topshop MOM jeans






Hat - Topshop
Kimono - Topshop
Jumper - H&M
MOM jeans - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Trainers - Converse


I purchased these Topshop MOM jeans whilst i was in London through half term. I am a big fan of the trend. The high waist, casual look really ticks all the boxes for me! Teamed with a cosy H&M knit, and my Topshop kimono, i was set to go! 
I had the best half term! To start i went to Center Parcs for my friends hen party. It involved lots of laughs, and lots to drink, which resulted in Sunday, Monday and some of Tuesday being a slight write off .. Then on Wednesday i headed off to London to look after my nephews. It's always good fun up there, and i just love being in London! 
It's now Monday evening, i have been back to work, and life is back to reality. Oh joys! 

I have made an Outfit of the Day video on my youtube video please check it out :-) link!

No comments:

Post a Comment