Tuesday 11 February 2014

IM OFF TO THE USA!

For the last 4 years, i have spent the british summer holidays travelling some of my dream destinations. I have been incredibly lucky to have been able to road trip across Europe, lap up the beaches in Thailand, and experience the wonders of Australia. 

Having bought my first property back in September, i didn't think travel would be possible. However with the view that 'life's too short' and a bit of 'F*** it!' ( haha ) my boyfriend and i have booked our trip to the United States of America! Planning to road trip the West, and have a short break at the end in Miami. WOW, i'm excited beyond belief! Travel is a huge passion of mine, and i can't wait to see what adventures this trip brings me. 

My life motto is pretty simple - Eat, Sleep, Travel :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment