Sunday 19 January 2014

New year, New blog, Resolutions 2014!

Happy new year! With the new year, i wanted to start a new blog. The main reason being my old blog had a different gmail to my youtube, which made the whole signing in and out business pretty tedious! 

I want this blog to be more focused on a diary log for myself, and if other people want to read it, then thats an added bonus! I am really into life style bloggers who cover style, home, travel, beauty, and every day life experiences! Thats how i in visage my blog to be, a fun record of my life! 


I thought i'd start with my new years resolutions for this year, i know it is late in January, but i say if its still the first month of the year, then its not too late! :-) 


Number one -

To continually update my blog and youtube. I watch youtube and read blogs so much, that it felt criminal that i wasn't joining in all the fun! Making time for it, with a full time job can be tricky at times, but it's a great feeling when you can post an edited video that you feel proud of, or get something off your chest by writing a blog post. 





Number two -


Continue to travel! As the job i am currently in means i am lucky enough to have school holidays, i have spent the last 4 summers travelling for the 6 weeks. Last summer i ventured across the other side of the world to Australia and had the time of my life! I have such a passion to visit different cultures, see how other people live, and witness natural beauty! I am 21 this year, so i want to plan something big for my travels!




Number three -

I am going to try really hard this year to become more self confident. Through out my whole life, everyone says how under confident i am, and its true! I doubt myself silly. So i am going to be confident within my work, within my choices, and within myself. How i look, how i talk to people. It won't be easy, but it's a challenge i am ready to face!


Number Four-

A very cliche but important resolution is to maintain a healthy fit life. I always seem to keep this up until we reach autumn/winter. Then roll on rubbish food, cosy nights in, lots of layers, and as little movement as possible! I feel so much better when i am eating healthily and exercising regularly. Reading blogs and watching youtube is a great motivator, whether it be exercise tips, or healthy snack ideas. 




Number Five -

To appreciate the smalls things in life! Sometimes it is easy to look at the big picture, but its the small details that make life so precious! I enjoy laying in bed listening to the rain against the window, feeling cosy, enjoying good food, hugs from my Mum, small cute gestures from my boyfriend, seeing my guinea pigs squeaking with happiness, fresh flowers, a clean home, family time, a blue sky.. the list could go on. Most amazing moments in life, are free! :-)








Happy Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. First photo is really lovely! :)

    www.dodolce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete